Monday, January 25, 2010

1/24/2010

Quick update for today:
Didn't exercise today because of waking up late and finding the TV occupied. I think in the future these will be good chances to run over to the gym...

Breakfast/Lunch (yeah I woke up that late): Celery, tofu spinach dip (delicious!), and pita chips
Snack: Grapes and cherries (^_^)
Dinner: Salad with roasted garlic vinaigrette, chicken, almonds, and Parmesan cheese, plus two low-fat string cheese snacks before I went to my friends' house. Then I had chocolate cake there, and while I was offered multiple pieces, I only ate 1 piece (reward for math success!). Plus, a small chip with cheese dip (^_^)

I was hungry this evening after leaving my friends' so I bought some egg rolls from Walmart...they are actually really healthy compared to most food I find, surprisingly. There was 3.5 grams of fat per egg roll, and they had 10 grams of protein each. Not bad...I may learn how to make them from scratch and keep them around so I have a quick, hot meal to eat when I don't have a lot of time. Nom nom nomzzz

Well, I have to quickly finish up a final draft to turn in tomorrow. お休みい~ (-_-)Zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

World Clock Red

Followers