Tuesday, January 26, 2010

1/25/2010

Another fail on exercise. After class today, I went straight home to take care of my sis. But that just means I resolve myself to getting exercise tomorrow! If I find suitable sweatpants, I think I actually might make a quick trip to the gym between work 1:00-3:00. If not, I'm going to try and DDR in the morning at least.

Breakfast: Cheese sticks and some grapes
Lunch: Usually chicken salad with grapes, cherries, and pita chips on the side
Dinner: A bowl of rice with green onion, garlic, rosemary, and a little bit of butter. I made the rice for my sister, but she just wanted it plain. So later I ate a cheese stick to have more protein. I thought about it later, and I really should have eaten some edamame instead for protein. Cheese sticks are kind of my go to for quick protein: I have the low fat variety with less sodium, but a green thing would have been better.

Off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

World Clock Red

Followers